When we started this website, we had no idea just how many people would be interested in visiting it and just how much valuable information is out there. From the early beginnings, we have received submissions from a plethora of people with a deep insight into all things automobile. The information and content provided on the site have continually been enriched and improved through the publication of guest posts, so much so that we are now actively seeking submissions. Both Kevin and myself, as well as all the guest bloggers have greatly gained from the communication and information exchanged and we are continuing to learn from each other. There are so many aspects to cover that we will never be in a position to solely rely on ourselves and will forever depend on the know-how and insight of others to help optimising the information and content furnished on our website.
We have been fortunate in the exponential growth of our visitor number and are aware that this in no small part due to the excellent guest posts we have published. Guest bloggers, expert and novice, have thankfully gained greatly from submitting posts to us too, and have reported an enhancement of their profile or business, more subscriptions to their own blog and a sharp increase in enquiries received.
Our readers have valued guest blogs just as much and have continually enjoyed to promotion of different voices, highlighting of new ideas and the voicing of alternative opinions. Everyone seems to gain in the process and here are some of the positives to entice you to submit your own guest post for publication on our busy website:
- From Zero to 12’000 readers in 0.5 Seconds: A number of new bloggers submitted posts to us, long before their own blog ever had any serious numbers of readers. All of them were surprised to see how quickly their own readership grew following the publication of their guest post on our site. The writers of our guest posts are greatly promoted through a well-written bio, highlighted links back to their own site and optimum positioning on our site. Before publication, we co-edit the submitted post to ensure top quality writing. Being a novice blogger doesn’t make you a bad writer and we are always very happy to share our blogging expertise and experience.
- Stop The Lights: The internet has millions of pages and words, but the value of poignant writing remains. A well written piece containing thought-provoking, status-challenging information will most certainly be read and shared the world over. You will grab attention and enhance your profile as a writer, product or service provider or individual with a great story to tell.
- Getting Over the Finish Line: Posts submitted by racing drivers have proven extremely popular and if you have a race story to tell or feel the urge to share your racing driver experience, our readers will be more than happy. Reading posts from professional is always a pleasure as it awards a deep insight into the life, mindset and drive inherent in professionals.
- Writing for the Wheel-Loving Community: Your post can be about test-driving a new car, taking the motorcycle test, fixing a vehicle or avoiding a deadly crash, as long as you make it engaging, readers will appreciate it. Many of our guest bloggers have been contacted by fans following publication and such networking endeavors further deepen the sense of community in the industry.
We like to cover a plethora of subjects and here is a list of some of them:
- Automobile Industry News
- Auto Shows
- Automobile Makers
- Classic Cars
- Electric Cars
- Hot Rods
- Sport Cars
- Car/Bike Repairing and Maintenance
- Famous Racing Events
- Health and Medicine
- Lifestyle Tips
- Enduro Motorcycles
To give you an idea of a possible title, find some samples below:
- Are Electric Cars Ultimately Just a Headache?
- What it Takes to Become a Racing Driver
- Will Today’s Cars Make Vintage Cars for the Future?
The Road to Publication
Once you have a completed post, title or idea for a piece, get in touch by using the form below. On receipt, we will contact you and discuss how best to proceed. We will advise you on how to optimize the impact of your post and together we will ensure that your guest post hits the spot.